We are Experts in intelligence and investigations and can help you focus your activity on high-impact areas by making the connections between the dots and helping to identify the problems
We specialise in the development of intelligence and investigative software across commercial organisations, public sector and law enforcement agencies. We provide solutions to clients across the globe, including the United Kingdom, Australia, USA, Canada and Europe.
From Mission-critical Law Enforcement solutions to protecting Commercial Organisation’s assets, people and reputations.
5 Defining Moments in ABM’s history:
- The Origin: ABM’s roots go back Lichfield 1991. The company that eventually became ABM, Applied Business Micro’s ,took the lead in pioneering green screen solutions for crime recording, intelligence and other important operational Policing requirements. Close co-operation with early adopters of law enforcement technology, especially within the area of Police Informant Management, led to the deployment of the PIMS application within a vast majority of UK police forces.
- The Innovation: John Mills the current Chairman acquired Applied Business Micro’s and in 2000 it was changed to ABM United Kingdom Limited. Responding to growing technology demands within police markets, ABM developed a range of innovative products which supported the forces in their daily operations. Close co-operation with law enforcement organisations contributed to ABM’s expertise and secured them as a market leader within law enforcement technology. Some of the Police customers personnel joined the ABM team, reinforcing the knowledge and skills base for ABM
- The Success: ABM continued growing the customer base and solutions by meeting the evolving needs of the police market. ABM developed a suite of covert policing applications known as abmpegasus™. abmpegasus™ best-of-breed Source Management module is currently deployed in forces all over the world as well as in 60% of the UK police forces. In addition, in 2004 ABM developed the innovative country-wide intelligence management system, the Scottish Intelligence Database (SID).
- The Discovery: After successfully capturing the UK police market, ABM partnered with an American Fortune 500 company to expand into the global private sector market. Through this partnership, ABM discovered the need for intelligence- led case management solution and applied their expert knowledge of policing to develop a solution. abmintellicase™, the next generation in investigation management, was born.
- The Evolution: While still leading and supporting the law enforcement market both in the UK and Internationally, ABM now offers abmintellicase™ to private and public sector organisations. Several UK based organisations have already successfully deployed the solution and are benefiting from an intelligence-led approach to investigations. Today, ABM continues its customer focused strategy and is recognised as an international leader in intelligence-led solutions.
Responding to the constantly changing and evolving worldwide challenges faced regarding terrorism and sophisticated local, national and international crime, ABM will actively support:-
• organisations to safeguard their brand and reputation;
• law enforcement in realisation of their objectives, including Pursue, Prevent, Protect and Prepare targets;
through the delivery of expert and customer-led solutions that help to reduce the vulnerability and the threat, harm and disruption it can have upon individuals and organisations alike.
To find out more about our intelligence and investigation solutions, including case management software, incident management software and investigation software, contact ABM today.
Expertise – We are committed to share, apply and advance our knowledge and expertise developed throughout the years of close cooperation and meaningful relationship with our customers.
Customer Focus – We focus on building lasting, honest relationships with our clients and associates though co-creation through value and effective communication.
Support – We are committed to resolve issues quickly when they occur and make sure we are always available whenever the customers need our support.
Quality and Value – Our products and services are of a consistently high quality though continuous improvement and innovation. We strive to assist our customers in achieving their objectives by extracting maximum business value out of our products.
Team Spirit –We share ideas and best practices across the whole organisation. We help our colleagues to grow personally and professionally to succeed and over perform time after time.