abmpegasus™ is a world-leading, comprehensive, modular system for managing information, intelligence and undercover operations.
abmpegasus offers a new way of maximizing the value of information, improving accountability, reducing the risk of compromised operations, eliminating inefficiencies and empowering law enforcement officers with the information they need to target organized crime.
Fully compliant with a wide range of international, federal and state laws, including 28 CFR Part 23 and the US Patriot Act, Title II, abmpegasus is the world's most advanced software for managing the highly sensitive areas of undercover law enforcement and intelligence. The system covers the following key areas:
- Operations Management - Improve management oversight of all covert activity
- Confidential Informants - Assess risk and manage all contact with Confidential Informants including financial transactions
- Jailhouse/Prison Informants - Assess reliability of informants and corroborate their testimony to ensure robust prosecutions
- Communications Interception - Request, store and disclose electronic communications data in compliance with the law
- Surveillance - Manage all aspects of surveillance, including authorization, risk assessment and surveillance equipment
- Witness Protection - Assess witnesses’ eligibility for witness protection and manage the provision of protection
- Undercover Operations - Ensure proper authorization is in place and avoid allegations of entrapment
- Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) - Securely record confidential information received from citizens
- Intelligence Sharing - Export sanitized intelligence to the agency’s information management system
- Intelligence Analysis - Analyze all intelligence gathered from confidential sources to improve understanding of criminal activity
For more information about abmpegasus™, please contact ABM or download the abmpegasus product overviews