ABM’s experienced Project Managers work in partnership with customer project teams to ensure timely and efficient solutions implementation and support.
As PRINCE2 and ITIL accredited professionals, they can oversee any level of project, as well as those relating to implementation of ABM’s software.
An ABM Project Manager will work closely with the Customer Project Team to:
- Produce and manage a Statement of Work (PID)
- Plan project milestones in a detailed project plan or tailored to suit the customer requirements
- Define deliverables and associated tasks
- Measure and monitor progress against plan
- Establish and manage escalation paths and processes
- Manage and co-ordinate project team resources and activities to time and budget
- Manage change control
- Provide project control through regular Project Status Reports and management of actions, issues and risks