Funding cuts and resource limitations are putting UK regulators under increased pressure to manage investigations into illegal activity, malpractice and none compliance more efficiently while contending with ever decreasing budgets.
At the same time ensuring adherence to standards and due process are crucial to maintaining public confidence in organisations across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Check whether this problem directly affects your organisation:
- Under pressure to reduce costs?
- Need to carry out more investigations with less resource?
- Would benefit from a more systematic approach?
- Illegal activity, malpractice and none compliancea growing problem?
- Welcome assistance in the identification of repeat incidents across all aspects of regulation breaches?
If, like most regulators, you answered “yes” to these questions, ABM’s robust Investigation and Case Management solution can help.
How abmintellicase™ Can Help
abmintellicase™ Case Management helps your Regulatory Agency to investigate illegal activity and regulation breaches to protect your revenue and improve your organisation’s performance in prosecution. abmintellicase™:
– Assists with the prioritising of investigations across the organisation
– Protect agency’s finances
– Reduce the cost of investigations
– Uncover and eliminate more none compliant activity by transitioning the agency from reactive to proactive activity
– Protect the reputation of your organisation
– Demonstrate to tax payers that illegal activity is being taken seriously
- Centralised system, accessible at any location by all staff or investigators, to record intelligence surrounding infringement
- Manage all investigator’s activity and information in one place
- Automated workflow to improve working procedures
- Flexibility to manage all types of infringement,
- Keep all intelligence, information and case files in one place for joined-up working to identify individuals engaging in multiple scams
- Visual linking and spatial mapping tools identify links between people, organisations, addresses and fraud cases
- Web-based software supports home working to improve flexibility and reduce costs
- Prioritise investigation resources
- Process cases faster
- Process more applications, records and cases
- Eliminate errors and duplications
- Improve communication with other agencies and organisations
- Manage investigations from start to finish, including automated production of documentation to support enforcement.
- Maintain security of data